In our world, everything is connected.
For once it’s not about data connections or smart devices, but about ‘normal’ life. All company activities have an impact on their environment. What is decided today, still leaves its mark years later.
PCA has made large investments in recent years to make its CSR policy smarter and better. Everything has to be right, because everything is connected. No ad hoc decisions, but well-founded choices:
- By the end of 2020, 100% of all kilometres will be driven electrically
- By the end of 2020, PCA’s entire fleet will be electric
- Main sponsor of local (premier league playing)! handball club PCA KWIEK
- Our ‘house’ has been made sustainable
- Our roof is laid with solar panels
- Minimal use of paper in our digital world
- Contribution to the health of our employees
- Lighting in our ‘home’ is energy-efficient LED lighting, controlled by intelligence home automation applications.
A pleasant side effect: we share the experience we gain from this. With you as well. Do you want to know more about a specific subject? Tell us.