PCA’s mobile work order applications on one row
PCA has designed and built digital work orders. Smart tools that are used in the field to register all administrative actions around your work order. Applications that can be used on both a smartphone and tablet. The field office has all the information at its disposal and the status is immediately visible for planning purposes.
NeMO5 is our masterpiece. This Android app contains functionalities that are developed and integrate seamlessly with your service process. Besides the obvious functionalities to register hours, status and materials, there is more, namely:
- The possibility tore-schedule your appointment at the customer’s location
- A clear history by address, customer or installation level
- Comprehensible customer information
- A planning overview in your back pocket
- The possibility to process forms digitally
- GPS tracking
- Support for photos and documents
The NextMO application can be used on all phones and tablets. Essential functionalities such as hours, status, form and material registration are included.
Project staff can work with Hero: a tool to register hours for planned (project) tasks. Quickly mark tasks as done, without too many registrations. It is as easy as that.